Resonate events and venues comply with current Victorian Government COVID-19 health and safety guidelines. You can find out more about keeping COVID safe here – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Victoria | Coronavirus Victoria.
Each of has a responsibility to ensure we can enjoy events safely. If you are attending live music events you should be doing the following:
- Do a symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home and not attend if you are unwell or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine.
- If you are in isolation or quarantine for being a close contact or are waiting on a test result, please stay home and follow DHHS advice low DHHS advice
Maintain at least 1.5m physical distance between those from other groups at all times.
- Minimise movement and must stay seated where practical.
- Wear a face covering (recommended), observe cough etiquette and personal hygiene measures. Mask wearing has been an effective measure in preventing transmission of the COVID-19 virus. The State Government continues to recommend wearing masks, including in indoor settings. Whilst this requirement is not mandatory, we do know that wearing a mask properly can reduce the risk of COVID transmission significantly
Use hand sanitiser stations where provided.
- Follow any instructions by event staff in relation to COVID-safe practices.